You need the, (not yet available in the US apparently), grip to use AA batteries.

Igor Roshchin wrote:
I remember seeing somewhere information that rechargeable AA batteries
can be used with K7, but I don't see it anywhere in the specs.
... or was it an option if you get the grip?

Bill (and/or somebody else), - could you please clarify this question?

Igor

Tue Jul 7 21:24:45 CDT 2009