----- Original Message ----- From: "Desjardins, Steve"
Subject: RE: K-7 set-up on delivery

This has me curious. Are the JPEGs any better on the K7 than the K10D/20D? I do my snapshots in JPEG and I turn the sharpness up a notch.

That picture of my dog you just commented on was taken from an out of camera jpeg (shot at default settings). About the only thing I did was tweak the levels a bit and a little USM when I downsized the file for the web. I don't think I've ever shot a raw file on my K20 for comparative purposes, but I was quite happy witht this one off my K-7.

William Robb