That rodent (I think it's a Beaver, so it must be Canadian - you're right Bob)
is actually with a Reconaissance Squadron.  That's not a bazooka on his
shoulder, its a screwmount 1000mm Tak, painted green, to look "military".  Due
to underfunding, we couldn't afford the proper tripod, and all the Canadian
Forces military issue Spotmatic bodies are, like most of our Navy and Airforce,
in for re-fitting.

They (the Spotties) are currently all at Kominek's Camera Repair here in Toronto
being CLA'd, and Kominek's are currently trying to scrounge meter's from dead
K1000's to retrofit, since all the meters on the Spots are dead.

And you thought only Leica had military issue bodies?

;-)

-regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert