Cotty,

Thanks for taking so much time to go through the PUG and comment on so
many different images.

Aubrey does have very dominant eyes.  I think they are already looking
into my soul at this young age.  I'm glad that you found the image
memorable as I have.  Having just a touch of catch-light in them
brings the to life.

Bruce Dayton