Cotty wrote:
Eerie Lake
Albano Garcia
I know what it's purporting to be, Albano, but you can't kid me. It's a
set from 'Lord of the Rings'. Eerie is right. I get weird vibes from
yellow trees. But then I like weird vibes.

Hi, Cotty.
Thanks for your answer.
I'm really dissapointed with my submission. I mean, the real picture, in
the slide and in the frontier print, looks FAR better, but my ShitBrand
scanner made a great work erasing all shadow detail. I think it's called
"depth capability" or something like that, and my cheapo scanner sucks in
this regard.
I dream with a film scanner. I literally dream, because we are devaluating
our money, and now everything cost twice.
Photography is becoming even more luxurious here
Regards

Albano