I'll bet its for some kind of art project, perhaps an installation. Note they don't seem to care if it's really functional.
Paul

On Jul 19, 2009, at 12:44 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:

Of course I was just making the joke about Dave and his snoring...
but now that you mention it...

however, with the trees that have gotten felled by storms lately there may be a legit reason for sure.

ann

P. J. Alling wrote:

That is a bit disturbing, I can't think of any reason you'd need a chainsaw in NYC.

ann sanfedele wrote:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/wan/1276141774.html

ann
annsan.smugmug.com