On Jul 19, 2009, at 08:00 , ann sanfedele wrote:

Ok you guys, nothing like having to explain jokes...
I guess I should have just sent it to a select few who remeber certain times at GFM :-) I was just making a joke on Brooksies nickname - though he'd like some work

sigh
ann

Oh, we got the reference - your joke.

It's just that we had other more universally NY jokes we had to express. Can't keep that kinda good stuff inside. It corrodes and corrupts one's thought.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

I couldn't remember most of what I know today
if it weren't for others sharing their knowledge
of my past on the Internet. Thank you…