I really enjoyed seeing everyone's submissions for this PUG. P.J., your airstrip shot reminds me of countless strips that I visited with my Dad while he was delivering wings to crop dusting companies in California. I loved them because I never knew what I would see, crashed airplanes, beautiful private planes, a ball turret from a B-17, etc. The variety of shots in this gallery is very nice. Christine, I like your shot but keep your hands on the wheel.

Ted Beilby

"The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer." Albert Maysles