Thanks, Wendy and Ann. I think this was the shot posted as a peso. I thought I wouldn't be able to get into the pug, so I posted as a peso, but then I was able to get in the pug anyway. Thanks for the kind remarks. Much appreciated. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: JULY PUG is up

Well Chirstine's shot did it for me - christine, isn't there another shot of yours kinda like this that you put up as a peso?

and Brian's shot gave me a chuckle..

I was hoping for some flying birds instead of airplanes, but none obliged.

ann(fear of flying) san

Scott Loveless wrote:

July PUG is up.  http://pug.komkon.org/  August is still open.