On 24/7/09, Joseph McAllister, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Cats prefer to be put out in the evening, and retrieved after the sun
>comes up.
>Saves much late night or early morning drama.
>
>Left in at night, they will set traps for you, and smother your babies!

Our cats are too pampered - they have cat flap access 24/7 (odd location
unknown to other local furry friends), indoor litter tray (both getting
old now and whereas before they wouldn't mind going out in a light
drizzle, now they balk if it's cloudy), first class passenger lounge
with drinks and snacks, TV and Xbox, and visiting pedicure.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__