----- Original Message ----
From: Jack Davis jdavi...@yahoo.com

Wish I had a some usable info to pass on, but I remember reading about this on
dpreview and the fact that it was being experienced only at low ISO settings.
It might be in their archives of about a week and a half to two weeks ago.
No help, I realize, but the fact that it is a recognized problem may be
reassuring.(?)

Jack