Mark wrote:

Here's a sample - actual pixels of the very last shot I took yesterday. (Apologies - the shot is not properly focused.) Guide arrows help identify the hot pixel column.

http://www.markcassino.com/temp/IMGP1267.jpg

It's a subtle problem, but a real problem. In

-----

This looks like a problem that developed in the sensor of my K20D after about 2000 or 2500 exposures. It was under warranty, and Pentax replaced all of the camera's internals.

Ruined many photos from a trip to Rome last November.

Joe