Bob (and anyone else vacationing in/traveling to Wisconsin)

If you're in the Oshkosh area don't miss the photo exhibit at the Paine Art Museum. The have 150+ masterpieces on loan from the George Eastman House Collection. The exhibit runs through October 11.

http://www.thepaine.org/

-p

Bob Sullivan wrote:
PJ,
It's that time of year.
I'm driving to the Oshgosh EAA fly-in on Wens.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:49 PM, P. J.