Hi there, Stan!

Good to hear from you too!

(My garden, which you saw, is getting overgrown...)

Lasse

From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: Summer greetings from Scandinavia!

Lasse - good to hear from you!

But I do hope you realize that the fact that you never unsubscribed is
not too special. Many many people would like to unsubscribe but cannot
figure out how to do it...

stan

On Jul 27, 2009, at 6:54 PM, Lasse Karlsson wrote:

Hi all!

Just want to say hi to you all. I hope everything is well with
everyone.

I guess most "oldies" remember me and may recall that I'm shooting
Canon nowadays, but I still got some Pentax stuff somewhere.
(It just struck me that, although I haven't been posting much in
later years, I've actually stayed subscribed to the list for more
than eleven years now (!), I believe... Hard to believe, isn't it?)

Anyway, I'd say it's proving that this list is and has successfully
remained a great photographer's list, no matter what equipment
you're using.

Recently I had the pleasure of covering a full week of athletics at
what's called The (Natwest) Island Games. I guess it's the only
competition/games where qualification for participating is based
purely on a geological criteria - only island residents and teams
can participate... :) (There were all kinds of sports, but I only
did track & field.)

It was great fun and I have a real great collection of pictures,
which I don't really know what to make of.

I also happened to shoot for the Cayman Island's team, which was
fun, they were very nice to get to know and I also got published on
the other side of the Atlantic...:)

Photography-wise I have also been doing some jazz-poster work. Last
year I was the editor of a book, where I also ended up doing all the
image work and the layout too. It was a rewarding experience in many
respects.

But I still haven't got my own photo web page, just some various
uploads here and there.
Btw, is there still a list of PDML-members' web pages somewhere? If
so, would someone kindly point me to it?

Till later,
Lasse

and follow the directions.