On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 09:20:22AM -0400, Desjardins, Steve scripsit:
> Seriously, the more discussion we have about this the better the
> chance Pentax will fix it.  The number of people bothered by the long
> exposure issue is going to be much smaller than the group that worries
> about picking an AF sensor.  With one interesting thread, however,
> it's now a feature on the list of "things to be fixed for the K7".
> Let's have a long exposure PUG theme some month.

Is there any reason to think that it is technically possible to fix this
issue with the current (K-7) or previous (K20D) generation 14.6 MP
Samsung sensors?

I really doubt it is possible, and that such a "fix" is actually a
sensor development request for a future camera.

-- Graydon