On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM, William Robb<war...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any tendency of blue skies veering towards cyan? This is my main prob.
>
> Difference between Lightroom 2.4 for Mac and Windows? Mac Dual G5 under
> 10.5.7 here.
>

> I'll have to check that for you. I won't be able to do so until later. I
> haven't shot anything yet with enough sky to tell me.
> I'm running Windows XP Pro, so there could very well be a difference between
> the two programs.

Good to hear that LR 2.4 is supporting the K7 already ... I haven't
been following it specifically on that count. It would also be
interesting to hear if there are differences in the calibrations with
out of the camera DNG vs PEF files too.

In the end, however, pick up the DNG Profile Editor and create a
calibration file that you like, set it up as the default, and you
should be good to go. This is an amazingly powerful capability.
--
Godfrey
  www.gdgphoto.com