To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: GESO Construction V

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila"
Subject: GESO Construction V

Hi Everyone:

Just 2 small galleries. I've started a blog, which gives me a central location for this stuff, making my life a little easier.

I shot Friday, and I really struggled. It was one of those days where my concentration and focus (mine not the camera's) was not the best.

Gallery from Friday's shoot.
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/moldingcement/index.html

" By the way, that's a cigarette in his mouth! "

And here I thought he was happy to see you.
Great gallery.

William Robb