Brendan, here's a picture I shot last summer with a 500-watt halogen worklight
(to camera right) and two 150-watt garden floodlights (to camera left) with,
if I recall correctly, a 100-watt garden spotlight to rear left as a
hairlight.  It's filtered with an 80A and the model's hair and skin is
somewhat cooler-appearing than they really are, and the background is really a
little pinker than it shows here, but with her the effect is pleasant, at
least to my eyes.  Brendan MacRae is right, it's a dark filter, and a nuisance
to use with 100-watt bulbs, but not so bad with 800 watts lighting up the
model.

ps.  She's not my 'favorite' model, as mentioned in a previous posting, she's
a professional I hired several times and was very pleased with.  Hope this
helps.

Pat White

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name
of 0408-88 m white sweater small.JPG]