From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:28:00 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Halogen lighting

> Well, I don't have a website, so I thought I'd give it a try.
> What is the way to post a picture to the list, wise guy?

There isn't, Pat - sorry.  Attachments are considered bad
netiquette.

I guess there are a few free web hosting services available (banner
ads, legal restrictions, etc. - they aren't necessarily totally
free). Or, perhaps you might privately ask one of the PDML-ers who
has a site if he/she wouldn't mind for a little while hosting a
photo that you emailed. Or, you could simply email a copy directly
to each PDML member who wanted one.

Fred
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail