Auto Focus is just for that quick shot, where you just grab your camera and
shoot.We as photographers should not be using auto focus. If you look at my
photos on my page on Photo.net all my photos are shot with manual focus except
the photos that say test under them, that were shot with the 70 - 200 mm Simga
lens. Now I understand when someone's eyes are not as good as they used to be,
you will tend to use auto focus, but they do make contact lens and the like to
improve your eyes. We as photographers and people are getting lazy and not
using our brains.Sorry if I offended anyone on the list. I will admit there is
times when I try the auto focus, but I go back to manual focus all the
time...Joe
www.photo.net/photos/pjjdxn

Subject: Re: false focus?

My K20D front focused with the FA 50/1.4. I had to adjust the the
camera using the  menu option for focus fine tuning.
Paul