On Aug 5, 2009, at 03:58 , mike wilson wrote:

On Aug 4, 2009, at 15:53 , Bob W wrote:
Starting in October:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts_and_culture/ 8184122.stm

Bob
BBC News has to hire a new editor soon. Never seen such crap in one article.
He said: "Its invention in the opened up a whole new world..."
As photographs was never deliberately gathered, the collection concentrates more... —and our map library, which collected topographically photographs quite actively... "Because they were not collected as a special subject. It shows how deeply photography was absorbed into 19th century culture quite quickly." There is no room left in this list for critiques of my own oft awkward prose.

We're only here to look at the pictures, Joe.

No wonder it takes me so much time to get through the PDML each day. I read the words!

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html