From: SV Hovland
Instead of a test mail as my first mail here, I tought I could
introduce myself.

I am living in Sandnes, Norway. Sandnes is a small town with 60.000
citizens and in an area around Stavanger with nearly 250.000
citizens. Its on the west coast of Norway. I am 45 years old and
don't have kids. In addition to take photographs, I like driving
around on my BMW K1100RS motorcycle.

I started with SLRs when I was in the primary school and bought my
first SLR when I was in the army. It was an east German Practica (
http://www.praktica-users.com/cams/bfirst/b200.html ), which lasted
only a few weeks in the cold  :-)  My second camera was a Pentax
Program A which I had for ages. It finally bit the dust on a trip to
US when a dolfin in San Diego splashed a large amount of salt water
over me. So I bought a MZ-5 which was used until *istDS came around.
I found *istD to be too expensive for what you get, but my *istDS was
more affordable. I am still using my *istDS from time to time, but
not much. Since then I have had a K10D for three years and a K-7 for
three weeks.

Regarding lenses, I think I have a nice collection. My DA*16-50 is
much used, but I have the 15, 21, 35 and 77 Limiteds and maybe my
DA21/3.2 is my most used lens. Most of my older lenses was sold. I
sold my FA*28-70/2.8 and don't regret it too much. I am thinking of
selling my FA*80-200/2.8, but the new DA*60-250/4 is to expensive so
I suppose I keep my 80-200.

Welcome. My first SLR was also a Praktica before I discovered Pentax.