Nice pictures, Stig--especially this one!  Cheers, Christine
Love it!
http://album.heime.org:80/Default.aspx?albummode=Folder&albumpath=%2falbum%2fSandnesFotoklubb

----- Original Message ----- From: "SV Hovland" <p...@heime.org>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:57 PM
Subject: RE: Well, hello

Thanks all.

No, I think Mr. Clarkson hates motorcycles so I am not The Stig. He would probably sent me home again when he found out. But I love cars and especially Formula 1. Have been on 6 races and are going to the seventh in Belgium later this month.

Pictures:
Well, I have lot of them, but not good at sharing. I have a blog here, http://www.heime.org/Lists/Categories/Category.aspx?Name=Photos%20shown%20in%20Sandnes%20Fotoklubb , which is pictures shown in Sandnes Photo Club. This club is seventy years old this year and I have been a member for only a few years (http://www.sandnes-fotoklubb.no/ ). All pictures shown in this club by me is here: http://album.heime.org/Default.aspx?albummode=Folder&albumpath=%2falbum%2fSandnesFotoklubb

Hi Stig:  Welcome to the list!  Would love to see some pics!  Cheers,
Christine