It's not the green line of death it's the green line of annoyance.

Miserere wrote:
2009/8/6 Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>:
Hi Chris!

I like these, and the K7 seems to handle exposure in backlighting very well (or
were you spot metering?).

I would be very interested in your comments on the K7 compared to your K10.
I'm contemplating upgrading in a few months when the prices come down a bit,
and when all of you early adopters have worked the bugs out!

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Hey Rick, wanna form a Late Adopters club?  :-)

Chris, despite the purple/pink leopard print trousers (completely out
of your control), these turned out well. I especially like the one of
the little girls watching the show.

Have you encountered the dreaded GLOD (Green Line of Death) in any images?

Cheers,

 --M.

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton