In a message dated 8/6/2009 12:23:28 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
chris.mitch...@which.net writes:
A community music  event run by the Parks Trust in Campbell Park, Milton
Keynes. It's the John  Howarth Band:

http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/JohnHowarth2/

DA* 16-60  2.8 and DA* 50-135 2.8. DNG raw converted in LR 1.

A selection of  daylight lighting and no horrid colour issues as far as I
can
see (so long as  you ignore the red leopard print trousers the bass player
is
wearing).

Chris

=========
Some night shots there, like  the close ups of the quitar player.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)