On Aug 6, 2009, at 07:01 , Mark Roberts wrote:

John Sessoms wrote:

From: "Brian Walters"
The price has gone up because I'm considering buying one....

Well then, go ahead and "git her done!" so the price will come back down
for the rest of us.

Lenses are cheap. I paid $699 for my 12-24. Last week I had 3 (that's
*three*) photos framed and it cost me just under that amount.

Putting $10 prints in a $200 frame doesn't make them any better, Mark!

Unless you're selling them, in which case they are then worth $500 each.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

"Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus..."
http://tinyurl.com/ndmfhb