Mark Roberts wrote:
John Sessoms wrote:

From: "Brian Walters"
The price has gone up because I'm considering buying one....
Well then, go ahead and "git her done!" so the price will come back down for the rest of us.

Lenses are cheap. I paid $699 for my 12-24. Last week I had 3 (that's
*three*) photos framed and it cost me just under that amount.

What did you have them framed in, platinum bars?

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton