William Robb wrote:
Or, you can bitch and whine on the internet if that is what floats your boat, but it isn't as constructive.
Absolutely - and that's exactly what all kind of "reviewers" will do until they got next camera or feature to chomp. Personally I don't care much - I managed to survive the Soviet age as a child and most probably a bit inaccurate level will not kill me either. Still I hate when some smart*sses will have ground for whining on a good camera like K-7.

BR, Margus