In a message dated 8/9/2009 8:46:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kwal...@peoplepc.com writes:

Also, the older you get, in general, the higher the salary you command,
mainly due to experience, the more likely you'll be replaced by a lower
salary, less experienced person.

Ain't it the  truth.

Actually I was referring to the article, which wasn't focused on
employment at all. Just that older people were better at avoiding stressful
situations.

Which didn't include the above, but should have. No way to  avoid that.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)