Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Everyone:

I'd be interested in knowing if you like the interface and the inclusion of text here. If not, feel free to say so. If you hover your curser over the right side middle of the large frame you get an advance arrow.

I really haven't done much street work lately, and I really felt timid. I used only the K20D and DA 21mm for this evening's shoot. The RAW frames were noisier than I would have expected, but overall execution wasn't at peak, so maybe that accounts for it. Please view photo #9 with a sense of humor, guys :-).

http://caguila.com/caguila/streetwalk/

Oh my. The first one is terrific for obvious reasons, but the "experiment" in the subway is superb. Unexpected and very evocative.

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc