----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: GESO Street Walk

In a message dated 8/9/2009 1:04:40 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
cagu...@earthlink.net writes:
Hi Everyone:

I'd be  interested in knowing if you like the interface and the inclusion
of
text  here.  If not, feel free to say so.  If you hover your curser over
the
right side middle of the large frame you get an advance arrow.

I really haven't done much street work lately, and I really felt timid. I

used only the K20D and DA 21mm for this evening's shoot.  The RAW  frames
were noisier than I would have expected, but overall execution wasn't  at
peak, so maybe that accounts for it. Please view photo #9 with a sense of
humor, guys   :-).

http://caguila.com/caguila/streetwalk/

Comments and  critique welcome.
Cheers, Christine

Some very  nice shots here. I like the guy texting and the ball throwing
concession stand  the best. Good night shots.

Thanks, Marnie!

Don't mind the text at all.

Good to know. Cheers, Christine