On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:10:51 -0700
John Celio <n...@neovenator.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you could set your camera to auto-select ISO from a range of
> speeds, so that you don't have to think about it?  My K10D can do
> this, so yours might too, depending on which model you have.

I have the K10D as well.  I am hoping that admitting I have a problem
will lead to recovery.

I may have to go to auto everything but at the moment all my good glass
is manual focus except the 80-320.

If I do not recall next time out auto ISO might have to me the solution.

Thanks.

Bran

--
"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is
essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy