Thanks, Christine.

This place has always fascinated me.  It's in a rural area of Kauai,
on the road to Waimea Canyon.  I've seen it before, but on this
occasion it looked very secretive, because of the mist and fog.  Part
of the dome was in bright sunlight, and part was in the shade.

This is just inland of the Barking Sands Pacific Missile Range.  The
"No Trespassing" sign on the road identifies it as a NASA facility,
but who knows what they track .  .  .

Dan