A buddy had to replace his canon ringlight because his old one
wouldn't work on his 5dII. I was going to try his old one on my gear.

Its a Canon Macro Ring lite ML-3

Plan A is to use a dumb hot shoe adapter on the shoe, or alternatively
some sort of optical trigger on the box for the ring light. But,
before I invested a bunch of time into messing around with it, I
thought I'd ask if anyone has played this game before.

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc