Thanks for your kind remarks, Jack and Paul.

Although this is one of my favorite images, I think it may have been
viewed as trite.  When I took the image, I had never seen photos of
Peyto Lake, and I was stunned by its beauty.  Since then, I have seen
a number of shots taken from this precise vantage point, and they all
look pretty much the same.  I think that the image may have gotten
enough votes, but that the Pentax reviewers might have said "Ho-hum,
not this again."

Thanks for looking.

Dan