Thanks, Marnie. Yes, I know the background is distracting -- it's
mulch around perennial plantings.  There was no way I could remove it
or get down low enough to gave an angle that would avoid having it in
the background.  I liked the light, the shape, and the detail in the
'shroom, so I went ahead anyway.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Dan