It doesn't always have to be "Limiteds". Here's a photo taken earlier
this year with a 30-odd year old Pentacon 4/300 mm lens on my K10D. Yep,
that's Pentacon, not Pentax! Meyer Görlitz for those old enough to
remember. Commie stuff! Originally made for the Pentacon Six. Mounted on
the K0D with an adapter straight from P6 to PK.

http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com/2009/09/pentaxcon.html

Built like the proverbial battleship and with a tripod collar that makes
everything more recent look like toys, the optical performance isn't to
be sniffed at either. The aperture has 23 blades! Bought on ebay for 67
euros, eight years ago.

The two lower images are crops from the full frame. You can click on
them to view them at 1:1 pixel scale. I've left the trace of CA in the
upper one just to show how little there is.

Photo taken at the Arcelor steel mill in Dunkirk, France. K10D, Pentacon
4/300 mm, f11, 1/20 sec.

Enjoy.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com