Ralf,
The image quality looks great from the full-size pic, but what has
blogspot done to the size embedded in your blog? That looks scary...

I remember I saw an old Pentacon lens in a pawn shop about 14 years
ago. It was a 200mm, possibly f/3.5. Don't remember very many details
about it, but was amazed by the aperture blades... :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com