Boris - I couldn't get the images to load at all.

ann

Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

Just returned yesterday from wonderful 3-day weekend just above the sea of Galilee.

Here is my blog entry on the occasion: http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/09/long-weekend-at-vered-hagalil-more-on-k.html

There is a link to little gallery in there. In short - Pentax K-7 is just fine, at least my sample seems to be.

Galia had some good fun with here camera and my tripod, but on that later...

Ralf, I did some night photography (exposures no more than 30 sec, inclusive) and it seems that K-7 does not do dark frame subtraction in this case, or may be it does it somehow faster, as there were no delay between the shutter closing and picture being available for review.

Boris