Larry Colen wrote:
On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 07:29:42AM +0300, Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi!

Just returned yesterday from wonderful 3-day weekend just above the sea of Galilee.

Here is my blog entry on the occasion: http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/09/long-weekend-at-vered-hagalil-more-on-k.html

I'm glad to hear that the K-7 metering actually does work better.
There is a link to little gallery in there. In short - Pentax K-7 is just fine, at least my sample seems to be.

Very nice, I particularly like the shots of horses in the stalls. the
bunch of grapes and the meal screws.

Thanks, Larry. Yes, I am finding that K-7 metering is more reliable under most of the shooting conditions, though I still cannot force myself *not* to chimp.

Boris