Ed Keeney wrote:

Intersections by Bruce M. Walker - a shot I probably couldn't get,
will keep trying

Gosh, thanks Ed!

I take some friendly ribbing from the classic car owners and friends who simply cannot understand my fascination with car details and abstract PoVs. I'll be slowly setting-up with tripod and all, hovering over some to them nondescript bit of metal and I hear soto-voce explanations behind me from the car owner to an onlooker about what I'm doing, or as near as they can figure. :-)

-bmw