Scott Loveless wrote:
http://pug.komkon.org/

Submit photos for October here:  http://pdmlpug.org/?page_id=56

I'm pretty late with my comments on this PUG, apologies. Small but some really nice contributions here.

Igor's figure 8's grabbed me right away.

Love the colour in Bong's shot.

Great timing in Toralf's office view. I'd have noted one more mode of transportation: foot.

I'm fond of detailed engine pron like Ted's shot.

And Ed, your Yellow Line reminds me of my regular morning train commute. I like the texture of the safety strip being echoed in the gravel beyond.

All well executed shots in the PUG.

Cheers!

-bmw