Anyone used Jalbum? http://jalbum.net/

Or  have you something else to recommend?

I want to redo my web pages.  Rolling my own HTML at the moment and I know
CSS, but it does take time. So I am  looking for something less time
consuming. But something that still has some  style.

I also prefer paying for my own site rather than using one of the  content
providers for photographers (flickr, smugmug, etc.).

I am leaning  toward a web page generator rather than a lot of onsite php
or MySQL or  something. And I am not overly fond of what Lightroom does and I
basically want  to avoid Flash, or heavy use of it.

Any suggestions  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)
http://www.mapphotography.com/