I stopped by Highlands park today to see if there were any good photo
opportunities of the river. I got a few shots of a small waterfall
which seem pleasant, but probably a bit cliche'

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622360963705/

On my way back to the car, a drain grate caught my eye. I took a few
frames, this is my favorite, and I think that the longer I look at it,
the more I like it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/3968424714/sizes/o/

Comments and suggestions are welcome. I can't decide whether it would
be better if about half of the top third of the image were cropped so
that the grate wasn't centered in the frame.

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc