> G'day all
>
> I'm back from my 7 week trip across Australia (east to west
> and back again).  All up, 4,200 km by train and 10,300 km driving.
[...]
> http://www.richardwoldendorp.com/exhibition/index.htm
>

> I'm still sorting though my photos in the hope that there
> might be a few I can PESO.  In the meantime, if anyone wants
> to see where we went and what we did, there are some low res
> photos on our holiday blog.  Some of you might have already
> seen some of it (thanks, Christine, for posting the link):
>
> http://www.blognow.com.au/gowest/

Welcome back! I haven't been particularly following your blog, but there are
some great shots there. It needs a bit of editing and an easier presentation
of the photos and it will be fascinating.

One tiny little note about the stromatolites. Your blog says they've been
there for 3,500 years, which don't impress me much. I think the correct age
is 3,500,000,000 years!

Bob