> Bob Sullivan wrote:

> You held out a long time and will be blown away by the K-7.
> Anti-shake, more pixels, better rendering,,,you're gonna love it!
> Some adjustment of your photo processing software & hardware may be
> necessary.
> I still have my original *ist DS.
> It has been superceded by better offerings from Pentax,
> but it is still perfectly servicable for most picture taking
> opportunities.

My intention as I said before was to buy every other one that came out; had
it not been the morning I came down and found my dishwasher had packed up a
couple of months ago, I would now own a K20D. Nothing I've read would have
made me unhappy with the purchase.

Of course now the K-7 comments have led me to buying it, and with all you
say, and the jump from the *ist D, it will feel a very big leap forward.

I was amazed at some of the YouTube footage of K-7 previews. Soon enough Bob
I will see for myself!

Malcolm