John Francis wrote:
On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 12:08:49PM -0400, Mark Roberts wrote:
John Francis wrote:

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 10:25:52AM -0400, Mark Roberts wrote:
David Mann wrote:

I get the "Hit any key to close window" message appearing in a DOS box.
Yep, I get the same thing no matter what I try.
That's what you would expect if you just run the program by double-clicking it,
or by drag-and-dropping something that doesn't appear to be an image file.
I've tried dragging an image file (JPEG) onto it. Also tried running
it from a command line.

Odd.  I assume you're sure that the JPEG file is one straight from the camera,
not one created by "Save for Web" (which strips all that kind of stuff).

What can I say?   It works for me, and apparently for some other folks too.
If this were W7 I'd guess at some kind of security/protection issue, but XP
shouldn't have (quite as many of) those kind of obstacles.

At this point I just have to say that as a Mac user I'm being greatly entertained by this thread. :-)

-bmw