Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: The BS of Digital Photography

I quickly came to the realization that if I get it right in
the camera, I can save myself boatloads of post processing time.

Why is everyone so damned busy processing posts?

I'm on the fence about that.

Don't worry, I'll picket up from here.

Don't you guys ever get board with the pun threads?

Why wood we?

They're just knot very funny.

So the anti-punsters will just have to grain and bear it.

I think they should be pulped!

now you're being fictitious!

no, just quentintious...

there there, here's a quentin solace...

I guess I have my master in quentin physics for a reason ]=)

Thats travolting

But isn't that going against the grain ?

Now you're making me cross - cut it out!

That's right, rip into him for having a little fun.

Great, so now I'm gonna get drilled for my comment