There's also online training at

http://www.kelbytraining.com/

They have 30+ teachers. Most of the  course are on PS, but some are on
Lightroom. I am impressed they have a online  course done by Katrin Eismann
"Color to Black and White Artistry," but they seem  to have some beginning and
advanced LR courses too.

They now have it set  up now at $24.95 a month for all you can take. Since
that's pretty cheap, sign  up for month, cram in as much as you can. :-)

I am thinking about doing  it once I get more LR conversant. But I haven't
done it yet, so I can't  personally recommend it. But overall it looks like
a pretty good  deal.

HTH, too, Marnie :-)  (Now that Godfrey won't answer any and  all PDML LR
questions. We didn't pay him enough.  Heh.)