On Oct 13, 2009, at 3:07 AM, Bob W wrote:

On Friday evening I took this photo with my *istD:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-i-did-this-wee
kend.html

That's a lovely looking camera.

Bob

It sure is a pretty camera. I want one!
"Passing By" works very well- nice light. Really good of the women to supply a diffusion filter.

(I found a Russian Zorki 4 & 50mm lens at a hamfest. It will have to do for the moment. Its a big rangefinder, (about like a K-1000) and noisy. So it isn't as stealthy as the CL.

It is in excellent cosmetic condition. The shutter operates, the film advances.
Will see if it can make any images...)

Cheers
Mike